19.6.07

Coming to America...with bombs on their backs


"Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com."

I am not sure what to think after reading this. Am I afraid? Sure. Should I live my life in fear? Never.

Do I even believe this story is true? I don't know. Think about the atmosphere and things that took place after 9/11 that have been forgotten. For the first eight months or so you could not turn on the television with out hearing about an alleged plot, from planes filled biological weapons that would spray over suburban areas, to nuclear bombs being smuggled into America, plots to bomb nuclear reactors, etc.

That doesn't even include the whole Anthrax incident that ACTUALLY happened. I remember that vividly because I live in South Florida (where many of the 9/11 hijackers actually lived and trained) and a building near where I live was sent a letter with Anthrax in it. I know people who WORKED in that building, yet you know what? That case has never been solved not only that but it isn't even discussed any more in the media.

Let's look at one more thing about this story. These suicide bombers are Al Queda/TALIBAN trained. Remember the invasion of Afghanistan and the stories of the Taliban no more? Well not only were they never defeated but they are now back to having huge terrorist training camps. So many things about this story disturb me but I think the thing that disturbs me the most is that Osama Bin Laden (remember him?) has not been killed or captured.

Ross

No comments: